Face Masks Mandatory
It is now mandatory for all patients aged 13 and older to wear a face mask in the practice. If you do not have a face mask with you, the practice will give you one.
Not Feeling Well?
If you are feeling unwell, have cold or flu-like symptoms, please give a call and reschedule.
And we ask patients to come alone if possible, and to immediately wash their hands with soap in the bathroom upon entry.
Measures Taken by Chiropractie Wassenaar
- Windows and doors will remain open as much as possible.
- Chiropractors will wear face masks at all times.
- Treatment table will be disinfected after every patient.
- We will allow a maximum of 3 adults to be waiting for their appointment inside the waiting room. If you arrive and see 3 people waiting, please let the assistant know you are there and wait outside.
- Doorknobs and the pin machine will be disinfected regularly throught the day.
Please note these precautions are here to keep our patients and employees safe.